All applications will be considered and receive a response in 10 working days, we suggest, however, that you apply as early as possible. Please ensure that you complete the application form fully, as described below, and submit all your supporting documents for us to make an informed decision.
The School of Science and Technology offers the following postgraduate programmes:
Next intake October 2017
- MSc in Information & Communication Technology Systems
- MSc in e-Business and Digital Marketing
- MSc in Mobile and Web Computing
- MSc in Communications and Cybersecurity
- MSc in Energy Systems
- MSc in Energy Management
- MSc in Energy Building Design
To apply for a master's programme at the IHU, you will need to provide the following documents:
- a completed application form, including personal statement (500 words)
- All candidates should have a good university degree in a relevant subject from a recognised University. In evidence of this, candidates should provide the following:
- For graduates of Greek Universities, a clearly legible photocopy or scanned copy of your degree certificate and transcripts, detailing the courses studied and grades attained (under Law 4250/14 certificates and documents of all Greek public entities submitted to other Greek public entities are not required to be originals or certified copies).
- For graduates of non-Greek institutions, certified copies of your degree certificate and transcripts are required, detailing the courses studied and grades attained.
- two academic references
- proof of competence in English
- For graduates from non-English-speaking universities, a good IELTS (6.5 and above), TOEFL (IBT, 90 and above) or TOEIC (850 and above) score, or a recognised by the Greek State certificate of proficiency in English.
- two recent passport-size photographs
- a copy of your CV
Sending your Application
For your application to be considered the above documents need to reach us in hard copy form via post at the following address:
- International Hellenic University
- School of Science and Technology
- 14th km Thessaloniki-Moudania
- 57001 Thermi
In addition to submission via post, applicants are encouraged to also submit their application materials in electronic form (via e-mail). This is not required and does not constitute an alternative to submitting your documents in hard copy form. It can, however, help speed up the consideration process once your hard copy documents have reached us.
We aim to provide decisions within ten working days after receiving a complete application via post.
Tuition fees and financial assistance
Tuition fees for all MSc programmes of our School are 4000€, payable in installments throughout the academic year.
The IHU provides several types of financial assistance to students. Read more here.